London, United Kingdom /
Round Hill Capital – Development Management /
We are actively looking for an Intern to join our Development Team for a period of 6-12 months (depending on availability) based out of our London office. The role will suit someone who is studying Real Estate and/or Finance and has a basic understanding on how to build investment models to inform commercial development decisions.
To be successful in this role you will be highly numerate, have some prior experience in development and/or construction and show good attention to detail. This is a great role closely supporting our Development Management Team and will provide the right candidate with a fantastic learning opportunity.
What will you do?
– Support the Development team with a number of live projects
– Provide analysis and interpretation of development information
– Prepare investment committee documentation and board reports
– Support the wider team in analysis of residential, student, alternative housing and commercial developments
What are we looking for?
– Passion for Real Estate development with educational background to complement (i.e. Real Estate investment/development)
– Strong financial modelling skills and business acumen
– If you have international experience, that is great
– If you have languages, even better
– You will need to prioritise between different projects and timelines as we like to keep you busy
– We like attention to detail
What will we offer in return?
– A fantastic working environment
– International experience
– Great professional development
About Round Hill Capital
Round Hill Capital is a leading global specialist real estate investment, development and asset management firm. Since inception in 2002, Round Hill Capital has acquired and repositioned for long-term institutional ownership over 135,000 residential units and student housing beds. Round Hill Capital is a responsible landlord of assets offering housing to a range of occupants, from students through to senior citizens.
With over 160 employees across 15 offices globally, Round Hill Capital is a leader in residential real estate in all its forms. Key products include Multifamily, Student Housing, Senior Living, PropTech, Logistics, Private Credit and Serviced Real Estate.