About Financial Times
The Financial Times is one of the world’s leading business news organisations, recognised internationally for its authority, integrity and accuracy. The FT has a record paying readership of one million, three-quarters of which are digital subscriptions. It is part of Nikkei Inc., which provides a broad range of information, news and services for the global business community.
The FT Group, a part of Nikkei Inc., provides a broad range of business information, news and services. It includes the Financial Times, FT Specialist – a portfolio of 17 specialist brands – and a number of services and joint ventures.
There is no single type of person whom we hire at the FT. Our strength is in our employees, from all different backgrounds and walks of life, united by a passion for delivering compelling, smart journalism fuelled by cutting edge technology.
From the initiatives we support to the audiences we engage with, everything we do at the FT is underpinned by our company values and our commitment to the following principles:
- We are ambitious, we aim to lead and not follow.
- We are curious, open-minded and eager to learn.
- We show integrity, we are truthful, accurate, ethical and unbiased.
- We are trustworthy and always deliver on our commitments.
- We are inclusive, valuing different perspectives and experiences, in working environments where individuals are able to express themselves freely.
- We are subscriber focused, with an unmatched understanding of our readers, putting them at the heart of everything we do.
Visit the FT Careers site for more information on our esteemed Editorial and Technology Graduate Schemes, experienced hires, our benefits, learning & development, and life at the FT.
To become a reader and trial the FT’s award-winning journalism, please click here.