Reference : 10753
Publication date : 03/20/2023
Company : Natixis London Branch
Country : United Kingdom
City : London
Contract : Alternance
Welcome to Natixis! We create tailor-made solutions in Asset & Wealth management, Corporate and Investment banking, Insurance, and payments, with over 12,000 staff members in 35 countries. At Natixis, you have a great opportunity to join an entrepreneurial, agile and growing organisation, and to be part of an inspiring team. We offer a competitive remuneration package and generous total reward package and as an inclusive employer, we are also open to considering flexible working arrangements. We continuously work to create an environment that promotes diversity and inclusion in all its forms, across gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity and background. We believe this creates equal opportunities for our employees – and better outcomes for our clients and communities. We are committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruitment process.
What you’ll be doing:
This is a great opportunity for you to work with different teams within the Risk, Compliance and Internal Audit departments and provide 2nd and 3rd line of defence services to Natixis London Branch CIB. You will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Risk, Compliance and Audit in the performance of routine monitoring/control work relating to Natixis London branch, in accordance with the Risk, Compliance and Audit plans of the branch.
- Where applicable, following up on lapses in control and issues identified as part Risk, Compliance and Audit review work, producing reports of findings when required.
- Assisting in the preparation of regular and ad-hoc management reporting and management information.
- Assisting in drafting training materials and presenting these to the London Branch businesses.
- Attending regular business meetings with senior colleagues and prepare draft minutes for review.
- Participating in risk, compliance and audit projects, work streams and initiatives as required.
- Assisting in the undertaking of quality assurance reviews of the CPN1 framework and perform follow-up work, where applicable.
- Assisting Risk, Compliance and Audit departments in their general duties as required from time to time.
What we are offering
- Work Experience + Certification: This 42-month programme will enable you to gain an industry-certified certification while working in our business alongside experienced professionals. At the end of the apprenticeship programme, you will gain a BSc (Hons) degree in Finance and Investment along with a Chartered status of The London Institute of Banking & Finance qualification.
- Personalised onboarding plan: A detailed onboarding plan, designed to make your integration within the company, easier and ensure you have ample support within and understanding of, the organization even before your training begins.
- Competitive Remunerative Package: A generous benefits package catering to your financial, physical, mental and social wellbeing.
- Career Prospects: This is a permanent position within the company and as an apprentice, you will also have access to various skill developing trainings and networking opportunities through our Early Careers Network – ECN (and other Employee Resource Networks) at Natixis. The ECN has been recently introduced to create a network of like-minded individuals who are looking to start their careers within the financial industry and help them develop themselves to their full potential.
We are looking for someone who:
– Meets the Minimum Eligibility Requirements: 112 UCAS points (BBC), GCSE grade (A or B) in Mathematics and English.
– Is organised, methodical, and flexible.
– Has the ability to investigate perceived or actual problems.
– Has perseverance, accuracy and eye-for detail
– Can work towards tight deadlines
– Is able to handle multiple tasks
– Can work on own initiative and escalate where required
– Is a team player
– Is proficient in Microsoft Office technology
– Has good written skills and report writing