Reference : 10749
Publication date : 03/20/2023
Company : Natixis London Branch
Country : United Kingdom
City : London
Contract : Alternance
Welcome to Natixis! We create tailor-made solutions in Asset & Wealth management, Corporate and Investment banking, Insurance, and payments, with over 12,000 staff members in 35 countries. At Natixis, you have a great opportunity to join an entrepreneurial, agile and growing organisation, and to be part of an inspiring team. We offer a competitive remuneration package and generous total reward package and as an inclusive employer, we are also open to considering flexible working arrangements. We continuously work to create an environment that promotes diversity and inclusion in all its forms, across gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity and background. We believe this creates equal opportunities for our employees – and better outcomes for our clients and communities. We are committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruitment process.
What you’ll be doing
Your role will assist the Head of Global Credit Syndicate and the Global Head of Private Credit Sales in the following responsibilities:
- Prepare, circulate and monitor the global distribution pipeline including stage transactions. You will be working within multiple sectors including Infrastructure, Real Estate, Aviation and Global Trade and liaison with relevant syndicate as part of the process
- Attend all relevant pipeline calls to accurately capture the latest position
- Work with Syndicate to prepare and circulate transaction summaries / bullets / teasers
- Prepare, circulate and monitor global investor activity on the pipeline through Singular / PowerBI / Tableaux reporting
- Prepare investor and internal presentations, including market reviews
- Monitor the respective teams’ engagement with designated systems to capture investor interactions and intelligence
- Support projects and events strategic to the Distribution business
- Support the London based Syndicate and Private Credit Sales team as required
What we are offering
- Work Experience + Certification: This 42-month programme will enable you to gain an industry-certified certification while working in our business alongside experienced professionals. At the end of the apprenticeship programme, you will gain a BSc (Hons) degree in Finance and Investment along with a Chartered status of The London Institute of Banking & Finance qualification.
- Personalized onboarding plan: A detailed onboarding plan, designed to make your integration within the company, and your respective business unit, easier and ensure you have ample support within and understanding of the organization even before your training begins.
- Competitive Remunerative Package: A generous benefits package catering to your financial, physical, mental and social wellbeing.
- Career Prospects: This is a permanent position within the company and as an Apprentice, you will also have access to various skill developing and networking opportunities through our Early Careers Network – ECN (and other Employee Resource Networks) at Natixis. The ECN has been recently introduced to create a network of like-minded individuals who are looking to start their careers within the financial industry and help them develop themselves to their full potential.
We’re looking for someone who:
– Meets the Minimum Requirements: 112 UCAS Points (BBC), and GCSE grade 4(C) in Mathematics and English
– Has a knowledge of Infrastructure and/or structured asset finance is preferred.
– Is proficient in Microsoft Office application (Excel, PowerPoint).
– Possesses good interpersonal skills.
– Is Curious and genuine interest in the business.
– Is autonomous, rigorous & well organized.
– Takes ownership and accountability for scope of responsibility.
– Has attention to detail.
– is able to work under time pressure.
– Has good presentation skills.
– Has excellent analytical skills, capacity to articulate conclusions based on data.
– Has capacity to maintain confidentiality of information and work in a regulated environment.