P42074 posted Jan 5th 2023 location London, England UK type Internship or Coop
|SEI Summer Internship Programme
SEI creates and provides innovative, comprehensive solutions for creating and managing wealth. We are a leading global provider of institutional and private client wealth management solutions. This includes asset management, investment processing and investment operations.
The SEI Wealth Platform (SWP) is an outsourcing solution used by wealth managers. Our technology enables wealth managers to effectively capitalise on their strategic objectives by providing infrastructure, operations and administrative support.
Visit our office in January 2023!
Learn more about our Summer Internship Programme and SEI by attending our open day at our London office on 31 January 2023. To register please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our paid 10-week summer programme seeks to provide practical, hands-on experience within the Wealth Platform technology business. Coupled with traditional classroom-style seminars, you will receive a comprehensive learning experience that allows interns to contribute their perspectives and ideas. This program is specifically designed for individuals who possess a keen interest in the Financial Technology Industry.
›› Thoughtful job placement: Interns will work on the SEI Wealth Platform in roles such as operations, technology, solutions, implementations and more. We determine placement by considering both the interests you share with us in your interview and our business needs.
›› Development Workshops: Gain experience in areas such as presentations skills, business writing and financial literacy.
›› Mentorship: A senior mentor will guide and support you throughout your internship.
The Summer Internship Program acts as an excellent stepping stone into our full-time Associates Programme.
What You Bring to the Table
Successful interns typically possess the following skills and experience:
- A passion for the FinTech industry
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in technology, business or related field
- Currently in your penultimate year of study
- On track for at least a 2:1
- Prior work or internship experience, preferably within the FinTech industry
- University or community involvement such as with charitable groups, travel abroad experience, participation in various clubs, organisations or athletic groups, etc.
- Must have right to work in the UK
Additional Application Requirement
In your covering letter, please include 100 works addressing what interests you most about working for in the FinTech industry, specifically with regard to working on the SEI Wealth Platform.
Attributes We Value
- Creative thinking and the mindset that anything is possible
- Entrepreneurial spirit with perseverance in the face of obstacles
- Relationship focus – we want our clients to sing our praises and talk about our dedication to them
- Natural curiosity and inquisitiveness coupled with and independent and proactive mindset
- A results driven work ethic and willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Accountability, integrity and responsibility
SEI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and so much more…
After 50 years in business, SEI remains a leading global provider of investment management, investment processing and investment operations solutions. Reflecting our experience within financial services and financial technology our UK office is based between the City of London and the growing technology hub of Shoreditch. The open plan nature of our office space, flowing lines and numerous art installations are designed to encourage innovation and creativity in our workforce. We recognise that our people are our most valuable asset and are (literally) invested in your success; we know that a healthy, happy and motivated workforce is key to our continued growth. We are focused on ensuring a healthy work-life balance and offer our employees benefits which include private medical care for you and your family, access to GPs online for appointments, enhanced family leave, volunteer days, access to thriving employee networks and not forgetting free fruit twice a week.
SEI Investments (Europe) Limited (‘SIEL’) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 191713).