ΞMPOWΞЯING FΞMΛLΞ FUTUЯΞS: CONSULTING TΛSTΞЯ MΛЯCH 2022
30 Fenchurch Street, EC3M 3AD, London
About the role
Empowering Female Futures – Consulting Taster
Technology is changing the world faster than ever before – and at the heart of every great change is a great human. If you have ideas, ingenuity, and a passion for making a difference, come and be a part of our team.
Every day around the world, we work with exceptional people, the latest and greatest tech, and leading companies across industries.
You’ll learn, grow and advance in a diverse culture of shared success, where we’ll empower you to bring your skills, your curiosity, and your best true self to your work.
Join us and do extraordinary things. accenture.com/ukgraduates
Do you want to find out more about a career with Accenture and get real insights into how we work and who we are? Watch our Accenture Live event replays.
Who we are and what we do?
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We are excited to announce that the Early Talent Team at Accenture will be running a virtual event; Empowering Female Futures, on Thursday 10th March 2022!
At Accenture, we feel strongly about the importance of inclusion and diversity and so this event has been curated to inspire and support YOU in your career journey into Consulting.
We are hosting an event for penultimate year students, finalists and graduates who are keen on making a difference in the world of Consulting. This is a fantastic opportunity to help you learn more about Accenture and secure a graduate or internship offer.
What to expect
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Understand who Accenture is, how our Strategy & Consulting team transforms industries and gain insight into Accenture’s exciting technologies.
- Learn about the range of roles Accenture has to offer and what it is like to be a part of Accenture.
- Connect and be inspired by current female analysts and women from within our Accent on Gender network within Accenture – where you can ask them about everything from their most rewarding project to tips on how to navigate a global company. You’ll also learn more about what motivated them to pursue a career in consulting; hear about their progression and how employee support groups (like Accent on Gender) have supported their development.
- Explore how technology will change the world in the decades to come with a virtual visit to Accenture’s exciting Innovation Centre.
- Join an employability session run by one of our Recruiters to find out how to excel in the Accenture assessment process.
- If you are in your final year or have already graduated you will get the chance to interview for Accenture’s London Consulting, Strategy or Analytics graduate programmes. For those in their penultimate year you will have a chance to interview for Accenture’s Consulting Summer Vacation Scheme or Consulting 12-Month Industrial Placement.
Where is the event taking place?
This is an entirely digital experience. You won’t be expected to commute / or travel to any Accenture offices. All you’ll need is your laptop!
What we’re looking for
We would like to encourage penultimate year, final year or graduated students to apply to the Empowering Female Futures: Consulting Taster. If you are successful, you will need to be available on Thursday 10th March 2022.
How to apply to attend
Sound good? We would love for you to join us!
Simply click on the button below and submit an application through our Headstart platform. You will then be expected to complete an online assessment activity called the Discovery Portal. Once complete, a member of the team will then be in touch to let you know if you have been successful.
Please apply early to avoid disappointment. Deadline for applications is Friday 18th February 2022.