United Kingdom – South East – Sunbury
We’re an innovation and technology company at heart. We harness the power of digital to revolutionise the way we deliver heat, light and mobility to the world.
Open to undergraduates from computer science, electronic engineering, mathematics, data science, physics and equivalent courses, you’ll hear from digital & technology leaders and explore an area of your choice.
During this paid programme you’ll discover the culture of bp and our diverse range of roles in this space!
You will also have the opportunity to network with and hear from our graduates about their roles and participate in workshops to help you improve your skills.
Participation offers a fast-track to technical interview for any of our internship opportunities the following year (eligibility criteria will apply).
Please note you are only be able to make one application to a bp insight opportunity (i.e. one of our Discovery Weeks) please think carefully about where you want to apply before submitting your application.
This programme is open to those due to graduate in 2024.
If you need to make any adjustments to any stage of the recruitment process, for example due to an illness, injury or a disability, please contact us on 0800 279 2088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are calling from overseas, please dial +44 1635 584149.
Diversity sits at the heart of our company and as an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Entity: People & Culture
Job Family Group: HR Group
Country: United Kingdom
Join us in creating, growing, and delivering innovation at pace, enabling us to thrive while transitioning to a net zero world. All without compromising our operational risk management.
Working with us, you can do this by:
• deploying our integrated capability and standards in service of our net zero and safety ambitions
• driving our digital transformation and pioneering new business models
• collaborating to deliver competitive customer-focused energy solutions
• originating, scaling and commercialising innovative ideas, and creating ground-breaking new businesses from them
• protecting us by assuring management of our greatest physical and digital risks
Because together we are:
• Originators, builders, guardians and disruptors
• Engineers, technologists, scientists and entrepreneurs
• Empathetic, curious, creative and inclusive