Please note the maximum number of applications that you can submit per recruitment season is 8.
Location United Kingdom
Program Global Technology And Operations Program
Program type Apprenticeship
Entry level Not applicable
Global Banking and Markets Technology Apprentice
London, United Kingdom
Job Description & Program Overview
Our apprentice programme starts in September 2021, you will join one of our Global Technology teams in a full time role whilst studying for a three year Digital Technology Degree. You’ll spend 80% of your time working alongside experienced colleagues, learning relevant and valuable skills, contributing to exciting projects whilst being exposed to cutting-edge technology and see first-hand how first-class organisations operate systems. The remaining 20% of your time you’ll follow an established apprenticeship programme run by our partner, Ada College, graduating after three years with a BSC Degree in Digital and Technology Solutions.
Apprentices work in all parts of the Technology organisation in roles ranging from business analysis, data science, software engineering, infrastructure engineering, system security, and technology operations. Apprentices evolve during the programme based on their career aspirations, and depending on how quickly their technical and soft skills develop. We encourage apprentices to take advantage of employee networks, and all other resources made available to them to accelerate their career.
Successful apprentices will continuously relate what they are learning with their work at Bank of America, as they progress through their degree programme. The apprenticeship will support you in developing in key elements of the role below:
(1) Data Gathering
(2) Data Analysis
Essential and desired competencies
A keen interest and understanding in the below would be beneficial:
What if I need workplace adjustments?
We’re committed to ensuring our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. If you need a workplace adjustment to search for a job opening, need help completing your application or video interview, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. We’ll get back to you within two business days.
We offer a competitive Salary and Benefits package
March 12 2021
The world of technology is evolving fast. Together, we can help shape it to be smarter, safer and more accessible.
Here at Bank of America, we’re developing innovations in emerging fields like virtual reality, artificial intelligence and machine learning. Through our cutting-edge projects and prototypes, we help all kinds of businesses to access finance more safely, rapidly and globally than ever. And, we support our people while they make the world of technology better, too.
Join us and we’ll help you shape your own world through opportunities to learn and grow. You’ll work in collaborative global teams with mentorship programs, employee networks and events to build friendships and support.
As a valued member of our team with responsibilities from day one, we’ll ask that you take the time to understand our Code of Conduct and how we manage risk.
We need all kinds of people, perspectives and skills, so if you’re as passionate as we are about changing the world of technology, this could be the opportunity for you.
We care deeply about shaping the world of work to be an equal and inclusive one – and that starts with our recruitment process. We know just how important and valuable it is to have a wide range of skills, backgrounds and experiences shaping our work and ideas. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds, and we’re proud to focus on attracting, retaining and developing diverse talent within Bank of America. Together, we aim to mirror the customers, clients and communities we serve